Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Sales Engineer are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Able to identify all technical issues and to assure complete customer satisfaction
- Articulate in technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Proactively identify new sales leads and drive the service sales process for specific customers, markets, products or industry and achieve agreed targets.
- Keep updated on market trends and competition.
- Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars etc.
- Able to travel throughout the sales territory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Graduate of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is an advantage.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required.
- Willing to pursue a career in sales
- A solid technical background
- Knows how to drive and must have a driver’s license.
- Willing to travel (local and abroad)
Applicants who are interested to apply may email their resume to [email protected] or call 802-2332 kindly look for Ms. Maiden Mendoza or Ms. Marisol Mariñas.
Walk-in applicants are also welcome. Visit our office at #74 Apollo IV St., Moonwalk Village, Talon Singko, Las Piñas City.